Prevention and early detection allows for better management of the condition.
About this event
1 in 10 people aged 60 and above in Singapore has dementia. Dementia screening can help detect signs of dementia onset, thus enabling one to make adjustments to lifestyle and diet, and access treatment options.
Sign up for a screening for yourself or your loved ones today! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SCREENING IS FOR TAMPINES RESIDENTS ONLY.
Date/Time: 27 Nov | 9am - 1pm
Location: Brahm Centre @Tampines
Cost: $5 (Tampines residents)
NRIC will be required for this screening. The assessment will be conducted by certified dementia assessors.
Some symptoms of Dementia:
- Forgetfulness that affects day-to-day functions
- Difficulty planning or solving problems
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Confusion of time and place
- Changes in personality, mood or behaviour
- Poor or decreased judgment
- Problems with communication
- Misplacing things
Note: There are NO Refunds for payments made